Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween Fun





I know that Halloween was a few weeks ago, but I have been so busy running here and there that I am finally taking the time to post these. Aren't they cute????

This is the first Halloween (where she can choose her costume anyway) Emersyn has not been a fairy of some sort. She wanted to be an 80's girl up until a couple days before Halloween. I tell ya, this girl loves to shop!!!! She wanted me to take her to find a different costume. I held firm to this (I am accused of letting Emersyn get everything she wants...I disagree). Do you know how much costumes are these days??? Marc and I were in shock when we went down to purchase costumes. As a matter of fact, I told our kids next year they were going to need to be creative and use the things around the house.

A few days before Halloween our ward did a trunk or treat. It was a good time, but I am happy Halloween is over!!!! I love Thanksgiving :)

Cameron didn't get much of a Halloween this year. School decided to start basketball try-outs on Halloween. You would think because of it being Halloween and I would assume these coaches have children they would have wanted to go home. NOPE!!! Cameron didn't get home unitl 8pm then tried to go hang out with some of his friends afterward. He DIDN'T get any candy. The girls were nice enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment