Friday, November 4, 2011

Cameron's Birthday



Cameron turned 15 and sad to say I don't have a lot of pictures to show for it. It's not like when he was little, there wasn't a "party" to speak of to take pictures at. He wanted to go out with a couple of his friends; Truman and Nico. So, Marc took Cameron, Truman and Nico to Barro's for dinner and then to a movie. When the movie was over they came back to our house for a night of video games.

We have started a new little tradition in our house for birthday's. We did (and still do for the little girls) the "birthday fairy" for a long time. Marc and I had to figure out how to end that one. It literally could go on forever since a birthday comes once every year. We decided to tell the kids when they turned 13 and became a teenager the "birthday fairy" would no longer come to decorate their room. These last couple of birthday's for the older kids I have struggled with what to do to take it's place. I finally decided this year it would a "candy bar poster". This is a special poster done for them with a special message for them using candy bars. Now, I don't have to stay up till all hours of the night waiting for them to go to bed to decorate their room. I can put it out before they wake up in the morning. Problem solved :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment