The other day I took Ellie and Emersyn to get their hair trimmed. Ellie wanted her hair trimmed and shaped... Emersyn wanted her hair trimmed and some little bangs. Not straight across your forehead bangs...bangs that are a little longer and hang to the side. Emersyn has been very persistent on getting these bangs. So, we had her bangs cut just the way she wanted them. The next day we were driving in the car and I hear from the backseat, "What..? Where did my bangs go? Mom, they already grew out!!!" The stress and disappointment could be felt through her words and emotions. I had to turn around (when it was safe to) and show her her bangs were there, but had just been pulled over with her other hair. "oh, good!" with a sigh of relief is all she could say.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Haircut Funnies
The other day I took Ellie and Emersyn to get their hair trimmed. Ellie wanted her hair trimmed and shaped... Emersyn wanted her hair trimmed and some little bangs. Not straight across your forehead bangs...bangs that are a little longer and hang to the side. Emersyn has been very persistent on getting these bangs. So, we had her bangs cut just the way she wanted them. The next day we were driving in the car and I hear from the backseat, "What..? Where did my bangs go? Mom, they already grew out!!!" The stress and disappointment could be felt through her words and emotions. I had to turn around (when it was safe to) and show her her bangs were there, but had just been pulled over with her other hair. "oh, good!" with a sigh of relief is all she could say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment