Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Benefits



There are some benefits to having a son get older.... One we took advantage of this holiday weekend was putting up Christmas lights. Marc and I decided to hit the stores and do some Black Friday shopping. What an experience... That is worthy of a post all in it's own. We did not get much sleep but life goes on and Christmas lights need to go up. After Cameron was finished with basketball practice he had a friend come over, Niko Jones. When our kids were a lot younger I hoped our kids would want to hang out here at our home when they got younger. So far, so good... they often hang out here. I am getting a little off track... anyway we had Cameron and Niko put the lights on the house this year. What a hoot!!!! I was laughing at them as they were laughing at themselves. I had no idea putting Christmas lights up on the house could be so much fun. Of course we had to pay them. What better way to pay them than to fill their bellies with a little treat from Dairy Queen.

Thanks Cameron and Niko for putting up the lights and entertaining us all at the same time. We look forward to next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment