Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl







Happy Birthday to our sweet Emersyn

I can hardly believe the baby of our family is turning 8 years old today!! As I looked through her baby pictures to find one to post. I realized I was getting caught up in the moment. Looking through all the pictures that were taken when she was a baby either in the hospital or at home brought back many memories.

Emersyn, who is a tiny little thing now was actually our largest baby born. She weighed 7lbs 14oz. I remember looking at the scale as they layed Emersyn on it to weigh her. Seeing what her weight was I was sure the scale was broken. See all our other kids were in the low 6lbs when they were born. With all the extra weight Emersyn sure had some cute little cheeks. Those were something none of the other kids had. Emersyn was a very sweet baby. She hardly cried. What a blessing that was! Although, being the 4th child she probably figured, why cry....no one will be able to hear me anyway.

Emersyn today is still a sweet little girl. She has a sweet disposition that makes you want to be with her all the time. We love you Emersyn and wish you the happiest of birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment