Sunday, May 15, 2011

Golden Scholar






C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S E L L I E!!!!!

We could not be more proud of Ellie this year ( I say that with the biggest smile on my face). She was accepted into the Golden Scholar Club.

What is a Golden Scholar? Well, a Golden Scholar works very hard through the entire year of school. From the beginning of the school year they have all A's with the exception of only 1 B. The program starts in 4th grade and goes all the way through high school. A thank you goes out to Mrs Buckland her teacher too!!

Years ago if you told me Ellie was going to be a Golden Scholar in the 4th grade I would have never believed you. She has worked really hard this year to get the grades she has received. I know there have been a number of times I have posted on here about Ellie's struggles and how amazed we are in her. This post is only the same as the past. Ellie amazes me. I am constantly reminded of her strength she has. She is strong in all areas of her life. She is physically strong, mentally strong, personality strong. If you know Ellie then you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am so grateful for her strength and determination. Although, there are times where she drives me nuts :) Ellie definitely will not do what she doesn't want to do no matter how hard I push her. I hope this success continues for a long time.

Congratulations again Ellie!!!! We are so proud of you and the young woman you are becoming. Watch out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment