Monday, May 16, 2011

We love you Grandma



This picture was taken Christmas 2009

Grandma,

I want you to know how much we love you. What an honor it has been to have you as a Grandma and Great-Grandma to my kids. I know since Grandpa passed away almost 2 years ago life for you never was the same. For selfish reasons I wanted you to feel better. I wanted you to know we all love you and that would make it better. Sadly, that wasn't enough. You want to be with Grandpa in heaven and really, I can't blame you.
Thank you for all the kind words you always so willingly shared. Thank you for all the help you gave Marc and I when Cameron and Kaelyn were first born. You were always so willing to watch my kids. To watch you love on them was most precious. Not too many people (or kids) get to know their Great-Grandparents. Cameron, Kaelyn, Ellie and Emersyn will always remember you!!! They will always have memories spending time with you and Grandpa in Show Low and here at home. Always supporting them in their activities.
It is hard to sit by the side of your bed watching you rest knowing you will be crossing over pretty soon. Although, it makes me sad to think you will not be here with us anymore, I know you will be much happier with Grandpa in heaven. Grandma, we love you so very much!!!

Love,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment