Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bread



Kaelyn took this awesome photos of some rolls I had made! She has many talents and one of them is photography :)

I LOVE BREAD!!! MY KIDS LOVE BREAD!! MY HUSBAND LOVES BREAD!!

Bread has to be one of my ulitmate weaknesses. I can never pass up some yummy bread. It is even harder when it is "come out of the oven" warm. Texas Roadhouse has some very yummy rolls, Carrabbas has some yummy bread. Every time you turn around and choose a place to eat there is yummy bread being offered at the table. I wish I could tell the bread to go away, but how do you deny yummy bread?

For Christmas I asked and received a Bosh bread mixer. I have attempted making bread a few times. Surprisingly, they don't taste bad, but they don't look very good either. I will come my quest of learning to make yummy bread. After all, everyone in my little family LOVES it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment