Friday, June 3, 2011

Arizona Project



The week before school got out Ellie had a project due. Every year the 4th grade has a "State Fair". The kids all learn about Arizona and have to do some sort of project to go along with the report. Ellie chose a trivia game. She specifically wanted to do a Jeopardy type trivia game. To be honest, I was done with school!! We only had a week or so left and I was ready to stop worry about my kids getting their homework done. They were done as well. I could tell, they were ready for a break. We tried to put off the project the best we could. Good thing for last minute sometimes in our home. I really think we have produced some of the greatest reports and projects due to the last minute. I have to say, Marc is AMAZING!!!!! He comes up with some of the greatest ideas for putting these projects together. Well, Ellie and I started this project and trying to get the game put together. We were quickly rescued by Marc with the most fabulous idea. A white background is BORING... One night (just 3 days before this project has to be turned into the school) he says, "We should paint the background like the Arizona flag.) AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank goodness there is a Walmart not too far away (they too have saved the day and played their role in these amazing projects). So the end result is what you see. Ellie did help.... she helped a lot with the words and putting it all together. Third time is the charm... we got all A's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment