Friday, June 10, 2011

Ballet Demos




Every May Studio R Ballet has demonstrations for all the dancers to show their parents what all they have learned. It is so fun to watch our girls and see the progress they have made. This year was no different. I could hardly believe how much better both Emersyn and Kaelyn have gotten.

Kaelyn has been in Ballet III this past year. She has class 3 days a week for 1 1/2 hours each day. I was in awe at the dance they performed and the strength Kaelyn showed. We are so excited to see her progress more. She is excited to learn more too. Kaelyn has now advanced will be required to take 5-6 hours of ballet each week this coming year. (sadly, our camera battery died at the end of Emersyn's performance. Marc did take some photos on his phone. Now, I need to get him to download those photos. Once that happens I will add some on of her.)

Emersyn is also doing wonderful in ballet!!!! Her class was a little funny to see. Emersyn is one of the youngest in that class while dancing with girls who are 15-16 years old. Funny to see the different heights of the girls. Emersyn will also advance this next year which will require her to take more ballet. To watch her is so fun. For being so little she sure has some good strength and her poise is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment