Mrs Maldonado & Mrs Alvin
These were Emesyn's 2nd grade teachers and WE LOVED THEM!!!!!!! Both Mrs Maldonado and Mrs Alvin were a little familiar with the Washburn clan. Mrs Maldonado has now had all of my 4 children. All of them but Emersyn is kindergarten. Mrs Alvin had Cameron when he was in the 3rd grade.
A teacher can make or break the school year. Emersyn has been and still is a very shy little girl. She gets very nervous to school to school. As a matter of fact, we spend a few mornings a week encouraging her to go to school. These 2 wonderful teachers loved Emersyn!!!! They were wonderful on the mornings Emersyn was having a hard time and not wanting to attend school that day. I love the end of each school year. However, I end with some concerns. I am always worried about who the teacher is going to be for the next year. I don't and can't really worry about Cameron and Kaelyn with them being in jr high and now high school. We really don't have any control over who they get for teachers. Ellie and Emersyn are a different story. I worry that Ellie's teacher will be kind and push her in the areas she struggles with. Emersyn, I worry that her teacher will love her and make her feel welcome. I talked with both teachers before school was out. I have assured my girls' will be taken care of. We had a great school year. Ellie got A's all year!!! We are so proud of her for that. We look forward to another year next year.....after a wonderful summer!!


No comments:
Post a Comment