
This past week was a hard one for me. Maybe it had something to do with turning a year older, I don't know. What I do know is, negative thoughts can multiply like rabbits. Has this ever happened to you?
There are just times in my life where I get completely stressed out and worry about things which I have absolutely NO CONTROL over!! What amazes me is how fast I can find 10 other things to stress me out.
I have learned, however, I need to grateful for what I have in my life. My life is good!!!!!! When I really stop to think about it, my life is great!!! I have wonderful kids who are doing so well in school and the other activities they are involved in. I have a husband who loves me, even if I may be stressed out and having a bad day. I have parents who love and support me. I have a home with nice comfortable beds for my family to sleep in each night. My list can go on and on.....
Each morning I get up and immediately start trying to think of all the blessings I have in my life. My blessings definitely out way the trials :)


No comments:
Post a Comment