Apparently when you are in Jr High it is no longer "cool" to take pictures outside. For years, on the first day of school we would have the kids stand out front in front of the big green bush. When I happened to mention I was ready to take their pictures Cameron and Kaelyn said they would rather take them inside. They were too embarrassed to stand outside in front of the big green bush.
The first few days seem have gone pretty well for my Jr High children. Kaelyn was so afraid she was going to get lost. She did get a little lost but that was due to the mistake the school made on her schedule. Other than that, she was just fine. She came home announcing she has made a new friend already!!!! We love our Kaelyn, she is always so kind. Who wouldn't want her as a friend..?
Cameron, being the boy that he is didn't have a whole lot to say. Everything was good according to him. All he could talk about was Mr. White. Mr White is his math teacher and from the looks I would say he is maybe late 20's early 30's.... I guess when he let the class start working on their homework he turned some music on back at his desk. I think Cameron was a little shocked a teacher would do such a thing. However, math is where Cameron struggled last year, so hopefully the fun atmosphere will help him want to be in that class and learn. I know this is thinking a little too far into the future BUT next year Cameron will be in HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment