So, Ellie and Emersyn witnessed Cameron and Kaelyn taking their pictures inside. They wanted theirs taken inside as well. What cute girls they both are. We took a few pictures, called Marc (he was in Florida the entire week) and then headed off to school for the first day. Emersyn did a great job. She had smiles and seemed a lot more relaxed about going then she has in years past. Ellie, as usual, was excited to see who all was in her class. Ellie doesn't really show her nervousness much.
We have now completed our first 3 days of school. Emersyn did a great job. She had a few tears the first day but after that she was good when I left them at the crosswalk. I promised when dad got home and football was finished Friday night we would go for a little "you did a great job" treat. Cold Stone was what they wanted and I believe they all enjoyed :)


Are you sure those two are sisters? They couldn't look more different. Darling girls, both of them.
ReplyDelete