
I celebrated another birthday on Friday. I can hardly believe another year has already come and gone. Why is it, the older I get the faster these birthdays come? I remember as a kid it took forever before your birthday came around again. Why I ask...does it come faster now when I don't necessarily look forward to getting older?
It was a great day!! I have wonderful friends who took me to lunch. Despite the fact, Michelle and I got our lunch as everyone else was finishing theirs it was fun to sit and laugh. Thank you to everyone for coming and celebrating with me.
For dinner, Marc took us all to CPK. I love the Jamaica Jerk Chicken Pizza. If you haven't been to CPK and wish to go please call me!! I will be happy to introduce you to the Jamaican Jerk they have on the menu.
It was a great day, despite the fact I am one year older.


Happy Birthday Friend. What are you now? 29? :) Sounds like a fun one.
ReplyDeleteI will always be 29 :)
ReplyDelete