Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Nice Car



Sometimes the conversations the kids and I have in the car are so funny. There are some I just need to share. I think they are so cute and innocent. So, the other day I needed to pick Cameron up from school. It has become Cameron's treat after school to stop by Circle K and get a drink. Whatever.... Well, the other day all the girls were home and decided they wanted to go with me. Come to find out, they all wanted a drink too.
On the way home, I have no idea what started us talking about cars and Cameron being able to drive soon. (Actually, we have this conversation quite frequently even though it's still a year away) So, Emersyn is sitting in the very back seat and she says, "Cameron needs to get a nice car. I don't want him to be driving me to the mall with an ugly car." We all started laughing. I guess there are some of us who have things we are looking forward to when Cameron gets to start driving. Me- he can get himself to and from school along with any quick runs to the store. Emersyn- taking her to the mall.
This may be one of those stories you had to be there, but even thinking back on it, I can't help but chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment