Marc is officially an old man and turned 40 this year. He didn't want any sort of party or to do anything fun. I finally talked him into having a murder mystery dinner party. I think it went off well and was a lot of fun. I hope it was a lot of fun anyway.... Was fun to see some friends really get into character and play the part.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Marc Turns 40
Marc is officially an old man and turned 40 this year. He didn't want any sort of party or to do anything fun. I finally talked him into having a murder mystery dinner party. I think it went off well and was a lot of fun. I hope it was a lot of fun anyway.... Was fun to see some friends really get into character and play the part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Birthday Marc, you old man you. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete