Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crazy Hair



Every year the student council has a "crazy hair" day to show school spirit. Ellie loves to express herself, where Emersyn is happy being just the way she is. These last couple years though, Ellie has rubbed off onto Emersyn. Emersyn has decided it is kind of fun even though this morning as we were walking to school she told me she felt wierd.
I am not very creative when it comes to things like this. When I see things that are cute I try to make a mental note and use the ideas on days like today. So, a while back one of Kaelyn's friends had put a plastic cup in her hair. It was so cute. The girls wanted to try the cup in the hair for today's crazy hair day. To top it all off, of course, we had to spray their hair green. There is something exciting for the girls when they get to spray their hair a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment