Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Kitchen Makeover


About a week ago or so I was cruising the internet looking for some ideas for my little girls room when I came across an opportunity to enter my mom for a kitchen makeover. I thought what the heck.... I have never done this before, but why not give it a try :)
Within a week or so I had an email in my inbox asking to see photos of the kitchen. Marc and I (between Marc's travels) ran over to my mom's to take some photos. We sent them in and within a few days I had another email in my inbox... This one saying we had made it to the next step in the casting process!!!! We spent the weekend filming and editing a video to send in for the kitchen makeover.
It would be so fun if my mom were to get chosen for this!!! We will keep our fingers crossed......

No comments:

Post a Comment