Last night we got back from a little vacation to San Diego!!! We had sooo much fun. I have added a little sneak peak to some of the 400 photos that were taken.
We spent 3 days...4 if you want to count the couple hours the day we arrived. Nothing but BEACH!!!!! Well, there was a little eating that went along with the beach. Some good eating if I might add. I will add those photos later.
Thanks to our friends the Mowers, we were able to go and stay for FREE!!! With that arrangement available we couldn't pass up the offer. Our friends had been there for a few days before we arrived. Thankfully, they were not tired of going to the beach. We literally spent all of our days enjoying the waves and the sun. The sand....we could do without that. We now have sand everywhere. Funny story about sand... One night after getting back from the beach Emersyn came up and wanted to whisper something in my ear. She said, "this is very strange mom, I have sand in my butt crack." I started laughing. My response to her was, "that is what happens when you bury yourself in the sand."
With just a couple weeks left before school starts it was fun to go and relax. Kind of like the calm before the storm!!


No comments:
Post a Comment