These two are little peas in a pond. Both Grace and Emersyn are the youngest in their family, they are both shy and like to stay close to Mom. The last couple of years at the reunion Emersyn and Grace have made friends and run around together. The only thing is.... they are so shy that it takes a couple days before they are comfortable to run off together. I laugh every reunion. I think we need to show up early to the reunion so by the time the reunion begins these cute girls are comfortable and can have more time to run around and play.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Cousins
These two are little peas in a pond. Both Grace and Emersyn are the youngest in their family, they are both shy and like to stay close to Mom. The last couple of years at the reunion Emersyn and Grace have made friends and run around together. The only thing is.... they are so shy that it takes a couple days before they are comfortable to run off together. I laugh every reunion. I think we need to show up early to the reunion so by the time the reunion begins these cute girls are comfortable and can have more time to run around and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment