Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Reunion Shooting








A couple weeks before the Washburn Reunion the question was asked if anyone wanted to go shooting. There were so many family members who really wanted to do this. Marc decided to take up some of the guns we have along with the amunition. All I can say... I hated traveling knowing those things were in our car. Anyway, the day the reunion started some family members went out to the shooting range. I had to go along to make sure my kids remained safe. I know Marc was there, but there are some things that freak me out and I wanted to make sure I was there. I wasn't really interested in shooting any gun. I was shocked at the interest our kids took to shooting. Even Emersyn was loving shooting the gun. There were a lot of different guns there... I can't name any of them. The only way I could tell a difference is some were REALLY loud while some were quiet. Are you impressed...? It's a very technical way of telling isn't it. With that, I assume the REALLY loud ones were stronger than the quiet ones. Everyone had a great time. All my kids had an opportunity to shoot a couple different guns. As we were getting ready to leave the question was asked, "when can we go shoot guns again".

No comments:

Post a Comment