Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reunion...Pond











Last year was the first year we drove out to this "pond". It is about a 30-45 minute drive from Nampa. Everyone had such a good time last year they reserved it again this year. I, however, have never been in the "pond" and was especially not going to get in this year. It was cold at the reunion this year!!!! Most nights I wished I had packed a sweatshirt. The day we drove out to the "pond" was kind of a chilly day. It was windy. No thank you!!!!
The kids and some dad's had a great time. There is actually quite a lot to do at the "pond". There are canoes, a zip line, diving boards and wood pallets anchored down perfect to play king of the hill on. This year there was a new twirly slide added. Everyone said once you got in and got use to the water it felt good. Problem is....for me....I NEVER get use to the water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment