It is that time of year again. Cameron is once again playing for Desert Jr High. I always get so nervous during the try-out process. It must be a "mom" thing to do!!
The starting line up is just about the same as last year. Of the 5 starters last year, 4 of them are returning. We do have a different team this year including a different coach. We haven't started the season off any better, but then again they have only played 2 games. It does take some time to find a comfort zone with one another....at least that is what I keep telling myself.
Cameron started the season as starting point guard, but now has been moved to starting shooting guard. We are really excited for this move. The kid taking over Cameron's position is a great point guard and can get the ball up court.
Hopefully, we have a great season. I am really hoping these boys can continue to play basketball together after the season is over. Chances are they will be playing together for a long time in high school. Wait....What....? Did I mention high school...? I can't believe that next year we enter the high school scene!! Can someone tell me when and how my kids got to be this age?
Go Rattlers!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment