I know we have just celebrated Christmas and here I am finally writing about Thanksgiving.... I have been busy (and didn't realize Marc had downloaded these pictures even though I am sure he told me 100 times or more).
In October or so we got a call from Lydia informing us that her and Ardell had been talking about everyone getting together for Thanksgiving. Marc and I thought it was a GREAT idea and were really excited to head up to Page for the holiday. When we finally talked with Lydia we were then informed they all wanted to gather here at our house. Ok, so we weren't going to be going to Page for Thanksgiving, but we were still excited to see everyone. It had/has been way too many years since Marc was together with his sisters' for any holiday.
Although, it was a lot work hosting everyone..I would do it again next year!!!! We had a lot of fun!!!!!! The adults played games, the kids played games, our house turned into the war zone for nerf gun wars, our backyard became a basketball court... It was a lot of fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment