Gotta love the school programs. I think they do the same program every year. Since we have a couple kids...we have seen each program 2-3 times.....It doesn't matter though.... All of our kids are different and you never know what show THEY (themselves) are going to perform for you.
Emersyn is really coming out of her shell. She is in 2nd grade and finally feels like she could handle a speaking part in the performance. Hats off to these teachers who teach our children. Let me just say....I COULD NEVER BE A TEACHER!!!!!
The 2nd graders performed two times. During the day they get to show off their talents to the rest of the school and any parents who are able to attend. The evening performance is mainly for parents and any other relatives who would like to watch. Both Marc and I were able to make it during the day.... The evening performance....was a production in itself just to get Emersyn there. Kaelyn had ballet this same night which ended the exact same time the performance was due to begin. Cameron had his first basketball game (photos soon to come) which, with our luck, was played away. No big deal...dropped Kaelyn off early to ballet - check, get to Cameron's game - check, Emersyn is dressed for her performance - check.... Cameron's game starts late!!! WHAT!!!!! I am suppose to have Emersyn back to the school by 6:15.....I believe it was 6:15 when Ellie, Emersyn and I ran to the car....(no jogging here, nope we ran as fast we could....in flip flops....I might add)
Thank heavens we made just about every light green on the way there. Emersyn and Ellie jump out of the van. Ellie gets her (Emersyn) to the stage in time for the performance. I run and pick up Kaelyn from ballet. Glad my mom was coming to watch Emersyn sing...she brought Cameron and Marc with her. They got there in time to see Emersyn's big moment!!!! Man, that was an exhausting night and I am exhausted relating it all to you :)
Sometimes I wonder how I make it through all of this sometimes......


No comments:
Post a Comment