Saturday was our opening day for the 2009 season. We welcomed it in with record breaking temps reaching at 113. Thankfully Cameron and Ellie both had games that started at 8am. It was warm..I think Ellie's picture says it all. I found myself questioning why Marc and I are a part of this. We are both board members with Gilbert Pop Warner. With that comes the pleasure of spending our Saturdays' down at the fields. When it is all said and done we are happy to be a part of this organization and I have already started the count down...1 Sat down, 8 more to go.
Monday, August 31, 2009
First Sat @ football
Saturday was our opening day for the 2009 season. We welcomed it in with record breaking temps reaching at 113. Thankfully Cameron and Ellie both had games that started at 8am. It was warm..I think Ellie's picture says it all. I found myself questioning why Marc and I are a part of this. We are both board members with Gilbert Pop Warner. With that comes the pleasure of spending our Saturdays' down at the fields. When it is all said and done we are happy to be a part of this organization and I have already started the count down...1 Sat down, 8 more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment