Yes, I had a birthday a few days ago. Marc kindly reminded me that I am now half way to 70. I just about died when he said that. Look I am already starting to feel old and I don't need anyone reminding me that I am. It was a good day... I was able to get a pedicure, have lunch with some friends and then my family took me out for dinner. Here's to another year!!!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Half way to 70
Yes, I had a birthday a few days ago. Marc kindly reminded me that I am now half way to 70. I just about died when he said that. Look I am already starting to feel old and I don't need anyone reminding me that I am. It was a good day... I was able to get a pedicure, have lunch with some friends and then my family took me out for dinner. Here's to another year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment