I remember thinking about this day when all my kids were little and home with me. Emersyn was born when Cameron was 6. I thought, "in 6 years Cameron will be 12 and going into junior high." Where did the time go? On Monday Aug. 10th Cameron started Desert Ridge Jr High as a 7th grader. School starts a little earlier now so when it came time to leave we were kind of in a rush. We didn't get a good picture of him at the house. Marc sat in the back seat and tried to get a couple pictures of him walking over to the school. You know we had to do this little it was a top secret mission. We were not about to embarass our son on his first day of school. We were not prepared for the traffic so when we finally made it to Desert Ridge Jr Cameron had to hop out quickly. Jr High is going to bring so many changes and I hope as parents Marc and I are prepared.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Junior High
I remember thinking about this day when all my kids were little and home with me. Emersyn was born when Cameron was 6. I thought, "in 6 years Cameron will be 12 and going into junior high." Where did the time go? On Monday Aug. 10th Cameron started Desert Ridge Jr High as a 7th grader. School starts a little earlier now so when it came time to leave we were kind of in a rush. We didn't get a good picture of him at the house. Marc sat in the back seat and tried to get a couple pictures of him walking over to the school. You know we had to do this little it was a top secret mission. We were not about to embarass our son on his first day of school. We were not prepared for the traffic so when we finally made it to Desert Ridge Jr Cameron had to hop out quickly. Jr High is going to bring so many changes and I hope as parents Marc and I are prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment