Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costume Shopping


Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday!! I love the colors associated with Halloween and fall but the amount of money we end up spending on candy and Halloween costumes is crazy!!!

Monday night we needed to get Kaelyn her costume. I mean she has only been looking on line for a costume since the middle of Sept it seems, but here we are within a week of Halloween and 2 days before our ward's fall festival and we are out looking for costumes. Thankfully, Ellie and Emersyn already had theirs which helped lessen the chaos while in the store. Have you ever been to Party City within a week of Halloween??? CRAZY!!!!! I seriously try to avoid it, but every year we find ourselves fighting the crowds. Because we were really only looking for Kaelyn it ended up not be too painful. Emersyn found this monkey mask that immediately brought a smile to everyone's face. She knows for whatever reason I HATE MONKEYS so wearing this around was really fun for her.

Kaelyn ended up with a Goddess costume, Ellie a Native American girl (very fitting) and Emersyn an 80's girl (different from the princess she usually is). Cameron got himself a costume, Mario, which I have a strange feeling will not get worn. Although, him wearing that costume with his goofy (nerdy) voice is quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment