Saturday, August 13, 2011

A.D.D.



This is our dog Nash when he was a puppy. Don't let this picture fool you..... Do you think dogs can have A.D.D.? When Nash was a puppy we didn't see any unusual behaviors. He was super sweet and really just wanted to lay right next to you. Well, he still wants to lay right next to you, when you are laying down and calm BUT if you are up and doing things he has to follow along right behind to check out what is going on. Nash can't stand to miss anything. Even as I sit here this morning he is outside, but not enjoying the grass or the somewhat cool morning we have from all the rain outside. NO....he is standing staring at me through the window. I have to admit it gets a little creepy at times.

Have you ever seen the movie UP? There is a dog in the movie (can't remember his name) that reminds us of how Nash would be if he could talk. This dog is not able to focus on one thing or finish a complete sentence because he gets distracted. We laugh so hard thinking and wondering what Nash would be saying if only he could talk.

We have this big tree in our front yard. I think it is home to at least 50 birds or more. Amazing how many birds you can see coming and going from this tree constantly and the noise...we won't get into that. This tree is large and makes for great nest building. Unfortunately, we have had some baby birds fall out of this tree. Sadly, some have not made while surprisingly some have. After walking my little girls to school yesterday I came back and let Nash out while I swept the front walk way. The minute Nash walked outside those birds starting going nuts. It dawned on me that I don't think those birds like Nash. The whole time he was out there they were flying around and chirping crazily. It was almost like they were taunting him... really....? Do animals have this same behavior as we do at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment