Kaelyn turned 13 this year!!! WOW...is all I can say...... Where did the time go? When did my kids grow up? How can they be teenagers already?
Kaelyn starting planning her birthday party a couple months before it arrived. She had lots of ideas, making it hard to decide what exactly she wanted to do. I knew she wanted to invite quite a few people over to so.....we were definitely going to have this party here at home.
We decided on doing some Minute to Win It games here at the house. Although, I think the hit of the party was the Just Dane 2 game she got earlier that morning. It was so fun to see all these kids lined up and dancing in our front room. Marc offered to set the game up outside on the back wall so there was room for more to dance. Kaelyn was not very hip on the idea. Cameron and his friends even got involved in the dancing... My little Emersyn was dancing too....
All was going well until it came time to eat the cake. This awesome cake we ordered ended up all over our backyard. It only starts with one...... One of Kaelyn's friends decided it would be a lot of fun to put cake in her face.... I remember being a teenager and thinking those things were really fun to do. Within minutes we had 25 kids in the backyard throwing cake all around at each other. Needless to say, Marc and I were not the happiest but thankfully it didn't ruin the party we had planned.
Happy Birthday to Kaelyn!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment