I have to say, New Years is not one of my favorite holidays. Ushering the new year is fun if you have something to do. There didn't seem to be a whole lot going on so Marc and I decided to have some friends and families over. I didn't know our house could be so loud!!
I had talked to my mom New Year's Day. She had said how she didn't stay up for the new year but some jerks across the street had woken her up. Well, in our neighborhood we were the jerks across the street. Back in Nov lighting off fireworks became a legal thing to do. Immediately after the vote passed firework tents were popping up all over town.....haha.....like that one...? "Popping" up all over town....!!!!! Sometimes I just crack myself up :)
Some of our friends brought over some fireworks. Oh man...!!!!! I bet for a half hour straight there were fireworks going off in front of our house. No one came out to yell at us, but I am sure they were thinking the exact same words my mom used, "jerks".
Hope this year is a great year for everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment