Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trials Make Us Stronger


You know what they say about trials...."Trials only make you stronger." The only thing is, while you are going through the trial you don't feel so strong and you wonder where is the strength going to come from. Today was a hard day...I sort of feel like this picture looks. Marc took this picture looking outside of his office in Germany.

Today was definitely not a sunny day. It felt a little sunny when I woke up but as the day went the clouds started coming in. By late afternoon there wasn't blue sky anywhere, just clouds.

I know sometimes things are out of our control. I know sometimes we need to go through the bad to find the good. I know sometimes we just have to let go and watch everything work itself out. The events that took place today falls within all these things I know I need to do. There really isn't anything more I can do. One thing I do know is I have found the good. Thankfully, with time everything will be good and this too will be behind me. What a relief!!!

Tomorrow, there is a chance for rain. I am hoping that even through the rain I can find the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment