Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day







I have to admit Valentine's Day is not one I get all mushy about. It seems I write that about every holiday we come across lately... Anyway, I don't need flowers and chocolate. As a matter of fact, the chocolate is why I have to spend 6 days of my week doing cardio. I do, however, have fun with my kids on Valentine's Day.

This morning I wanted to make a Valentine breakfast. It was kind of a complicated task. Every morning I have breakfast duty 2X. Cameron and Kaelyn first, then when they are off to school it's Ellie and Emersyn's turn. So, for Cameron and Kaelyn I made Valentine french toast. Cameron was a holiday pooper (he probably got that from me) he didn't want Valentine sprinkles in his french toast. Ellie chose Valentine french toast while Emersyn chose Valentine pancakes. I put some sprinkles in the pancakes to help celebrate. It was fun. Above is what Marc had for his Valentine breakfast while in Germany.

Marc is gone..and I do mean gone far away. He is in Germany. I did get to talk with him this morning (well it was late afternoon for him). I hope he knows we miss him and love him around here. I don't know what I would do without such a great husband. Thanks Marc for sticking with me for all these years!!! Love you babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment