Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where's Ellie..?



This is the question I often get when I am somewhere with my kids and Ellie is missing. For example, yesterday Ellie stayed after school for some tutoring in reading. I didn't want Emersyn to walk home by herself so I walked down to the crosswalk to pick her up. I waited and waited for Emersyn to walk cross the field and get to the crosswalk. After not seeing her for a bit I decided I was going to walk across to the school and find her. Well, I didn't get very far before I came across Emersyn.

As Emersyn and I were waiting to cross the street the cross guard turns to me and asks, "Where is Ellie?"

Since yesterday I have been thinking about that question. Although, Ellie may be one of our most difficult children at home, she sure has a way with people around her. When I think about it, even my kids will ask where she is.... Ellie is the one who EVERYONE wants around. We love you Ellie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment