(LOVE this picture)
Well, we had a great, relaxing Labor Day weekend this year. Both Cameron and Ellie had football games Saturday with each team winning. We had a great dinner at Denise's Sunday evening and enjoyed visiting with Grandma T. Came home to watch a movie. It sure was nice not having to get up for school the next day. I think I enjoy it as much as the kids do :) Monday we took the kids (and some of their friends) to see Shrek the Final Chapter. It was playing at the $2 movies (yes, they are not $1 anymore). We quickly figured out everyone else who didn't leave town for cooler weather had the exact same idea. I could not believe the lines. The movie was cute even though the theater was HOT. I thought it was standard for theaters to be an icebox...oh well, we enjoyed ourselves. Cameron had football practice so there really wasn't much else we could do.
Last Labor Day was a complete different story. It rained that weekend causing Cameron to have to make up his football game Monday morning. We were out at Queen Creek High School and just before the game starts Cameron takes a tackle that snapped his wrist.
Hard to believe a year has already passed. Glad this Labor Day allowed us the chance to relax and hang out with our kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment