Marc and I LOVE (with a sarcastic voice) it when school projects are sent home to do. When I graduated school those many, many years ago I never thought I would be going back. I didn't think of who would be doing the school projects. That is right, WHO would be DOING the school projects.
This is Emersyn's first school project she has had to complete at home and take back to school. Marc is actually the one in our house who is awesome at doing these!!!! He does a great job and our kids grades show for it.
Emersyn's class was building a community out in the hall in front of their classroom. Emersyn got to decide what to build. It took some time to get a final decision out of her, but she came up with doing a Hungry Howies. Have you ever had their pizza? Oh, it is so good :) You can choose what crust to have. Garlic has become our families favorite and it's so cheap. Anyway, I got a little distracted with the pizza & crust.... Emersyn was super excited to do this and she did a great job painting the box.
Funny thing about school projects, Marc and I get so excited when the grades are passed out. After being out of school for A REALLY LONG TIME....WE STILL GOT IT!!!!!!!!! (Marc still has it at least)


No comments:
Post a Comment