Marc has been gone on a business trip all week. He came home last night while we were at Ellie's cheer practice. Marc arrived at the park and of coarse the kids were all excited to see him. Cameron and Emersyn were gone down to the park, but quickly came running to greet their dad.
Emersyn gave him a hug hello, backed away and said you got a new belt. Marc and I looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. She notices everything when it comes to what people are wearing. Earlier in the week Marc had told me he forgot his belt, but that was the end of it. I didn't know he went and bought himself a new belt. I didn't even notice he had a belt on when he walked up. Funny, how within 30 sec of seeing her dad, Emersyn knew he had boughten himself a new belt.
I can't remember if I have shared the story of the rug on here or not. If I have, please forgive me. (I am getting old and having a hard time remembering things) While out running some errands one Sat Marc and I stopped in at Costco. I had been wanting to get a rug to lay by my front door. They had one I liked, for a reasonable price. We brought it home. Emersyn was so excited to get it out of the plastic. As I moved it to the area of the front door, Emersyn had a fit!!!! She started telling me how you can't have a 2 rugs in the same room (we have a rug in our living room in front of the couch) and it didn't look good there. She wanted it moved to the family room to be put in front of the couches there. While Marc and I were laughing and kind of in shock about her passion for this rug, she picked it up and dragged it to the family room.
What a silly girl she is. I think he career/hobby is definitely going have something to do with decorating. Emersyn is always on the computer dressing girls up or decorating rooms. Guess, I should let her decorate our house. She would probably do a better job at it than I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment