Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mexico










While in Mexico every morning we would get up with the tide being out. The rocks were exposed which meant happy hunting of crabs for all the kids. Then the peddlers would come and want to sell you anything they could. By the end of the trip even the little ones were saying, "No Gracias". Majority of the time was spent in the ocean catching waves. Cameron was sweet to show Emersyn how to ride the waves the first day they got in. After that Emersyn would spend hours and hours with the waves. Ellie and Cameron both were our other main wave catchers. I couldn't believe how many hours they would spend in the water. It made for early bedtimes. There were also times we just wanted to sit and watch the waves come in. We had a lot of fun but our kids come back grateful for the things they have.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. I want details about where you stayed. I actually started looking online for next summer. I want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete