Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let the swimming begin





School is out for summer and we are ready to swim. We were invited over to some friends this afternoon for a pool party. Even though the clouds were out we were still ready to celebrate no school until August 10th. Swimming is one thing my kids never get tired of. If you have a pool in your backyard, watch out we're coming to jump in..... I'm really crossing my fingers next year we will have a pool of our own.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I want a pool too! I hope you guys have a fun summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun..... You are always welcome. We enjoy spending time with you and your cute family. Cant stop thinking about Mexico, maybe one of these times we'll have to join you guys and make an outing of it. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete