After years of my dad having a Harley he FINALLY gave my kids a ride. Emersyn batted her eyes and he agreed. I'm telling you..who can say no to her? Once the rides began it was hard to pull them off. Not sure if I could ride on a motorcycle long distances like my dad does but it sure was a lot of fun to ride around the block a few times.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Finally a ride...
After years of my dad having a Harley he FINALLY gave my kids a ride. Emersyn batted her eyes and he agreed. I'm telling you..who can say no to her? Once the rides began it was hard to pull them off. Not sure if I could ride on a motorcycle long distances like my dad does but it sure was a lot of fun to ride around the block a few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment