Thursday, April 19, 2012


One day last month, during the kids Spring Break, we had some visitors! I can give you a list of friends and/or family I would love to have come visit us. These little things, were NOT on my list!!!!

In the afternoon, the kids went to Sonic for their Happy Hour. Marc and I were both working from home and the kids needed out of the house; or was it "we" needed them out of the house. Anyway, it was a beautiful day so we had our front door open. We knew the kids were back because you could hear them outside. I wasn't paying attention to what was being said, but Marc asked why Cameron was getting so upset. My first thought, someone must have messed with his food or drink he brought home. You DON'T ever mess with his food or drink!!!

We quickly discovered what Cameron was upset about!!!! Above is what Marc found when we went outside. We tried calling the fire department. They won't come out and take care of them unless they are attacking. We found a bee company that came out within an hour or so...

I hope next Spring Break we have visitors I am happy to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment