Sunday, April 15, 2012


Every year Canyon Rim (kids elementary school) holds a little carnival they call the Cougarnival. Every year I dread going..isn't that awful. Here is how it usually goes down... everyone is excited to get there and see their friends and run around. As the kids have gotten older, they slowly stop needing me to be the one to entertain and walk around with them. This year was no exception to that either. Ellie has now graduated to this... the minute we walked through the gate, she had found a friend and was gone. This leaves Emersyn with me. I can be a lot of fun, but the cougarnival...NOT SO MUCH!

Emersyn had been talking about this Cougarnival for at least a week. She was so excited to go because she had won an "unlimited ride wristband". Back in Oct the school did a fundraiser and I guess she sold the most in her class awarding her this wristband. The problem is...she is too overwhelmed and doesn't know what to go on. The "unlimited wristband" turned into about 4 rides :)

Kaelyn and her friends were such troopers!! I guess it's the "thing" after you graduate Canyon Rim. You want to go back!! Kaelyn and some of her friends were there and were kind enough to hang out with Emersyn and I. Sometimes the lines were so long, I would stand and wait while they took her somewhere else. In the end, we found Ellie :)

Next year, we are headed to Peter Piper or just staying home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment