Sunday, November 21, 2010

Miss-match



Anyone who knows our family well knows we can/will be a little "crazy" at times. Thankfully, the school allows us to show off some of our craziness from time to time.

This day was a little difficult for Emersyn to pull off though. She is our little fashionista in the house. (I think I have already posted a story or two about that.) Anyway, everything we would try to put on Emersyn that didn't match, she just couldn't pull her self to do it. See, Emersyn had to NOt match, but still look cute. We did finally find an outfit she thought was cute. Ellie on the other hand, well, she was dressed in just a matter of minutes.

I have the sweetest little girls (this is the phrase I use when referring to Ellie and Emersyn). They can most definitely be the best of friends along with the worst of enemies. However, when it is all said and done..... They are right there for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment