Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Pop Warner game






Well, for the past 8 years from August to November our family would spend much of our free time either at football practice or football games. This was Cameron's last year of playing football for Pop Warner. Next year, we are moving on to bigger and better things. Well, we hope it is better..... some say high school football is better while others say high school football is harder when it comes to the political side of things.
I know lately I have posted alot about Cameron and ending his Pop Warner football career.... This is one of those steps I often thought about while we were sitting out in 100+ weather on a Sat. Thought about it....but couldn't imagine the time actually coming.

IT CAME!!!!!

We will now be occupied on Wed evenings sitting on the bleachers attending the Desert Ridge Freshman football games. Although, we are excited for the change, we are also a little nervous about all the changes!!!! Let the fun begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment