Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Banner Time




We all know it's the cheerleaders who make the posters for the football players to run through after half-time is over. Well, you "think" it's the cheerleaders, but (I hope I don't ruin this for anyone) it's NOT!!!!! Nope..... not one cheerleader has been involved with making these awesome banners the Bengals have been enjoying all season. One of the cheerleader's dad is the one who has been making these banners. Oh, how I wish I had pictures of all of them throughout the season. He has done an awesome job!!!!!

This wonderful dad on our team decided to take a vacation during the season. (I know, how could he leave us high and dry without a banner) Ellie's awesome dad volunteered. Or maybe it was Ellie who volunteered her awesome dad. I forget how it all went down. Anyway, Marc was the one who made this awesome banner for the Bengals to enjoy.

This banner took most of a night. It had been a very busy day/week at our house, so maybe that is why it took so long to get it done. However, the outcome was tremendous!!!! Marc rocks the house!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment