Kaelyn had a great year in ballet!! We are so proud of her :) Starting in Aug Kaelyn will be going into "point" shoes. I have been hearing about it all year long. I am excited that she is so excited about it. I must admit I never would have thought she would take such a strong liking to ballet. As a little girl she was never really a "girly girl". Kaelyn didn't really play with Barbies or babies, although she has become the best babysitter in the world!!! Stay tuned for the Nutcracker in Dec 2010.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Sissone fondue
Kaelyn had a great year in ballet!! We are so proud of her :) Starting in Aug Kaelyn will be going into "point" shoes. I have been hearing about it all year long. I am excited that she is so excited about it. I must admit I never would have thought she would take such a strong liking to ballet. As a little girl she was never really a "girly girl". Kaelyn didn't really play with Barbies or babies, although she has become the best babysitter in the world!!! Stay tuned for the Nutcracker in Dec 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment