Kaelyn and some of her friends decided to try out for the school talent show. I had to sign a permission slip for her. I kept asking her what they were doing, you see I knew of only 2 practices they had had. One took place at our house and I am not really sure you could call it a practice... they were outside jumping around on the trampoline. The other was at Anna's house, who knows how much they practiced there.
Day of audition comes. Kaelyn is pretty excited. Me, well, I was hoping they would make it.
THEY MADE IT!!!!! Out of 96 acts that tried out they were 1 of 25 for the show!!! GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!!!!
Day of the show comes, I am super nervous for her. I know there is no way I would ever try out for that!!!!! Honestly, I never thought Kaelyn would either. She use to get "stiff" legs when she had to get up and do something in front of people :) Their performance was amazing!!! They did such a good job. It looked like they had practiced a ton. Come to find out....THEY HAD!!!! The girls spent a lot of their recesses practicing :)


No comments:
Post a Comment