Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whose Taller..?


Well, we have come to the day that I have often thought of. Cameron is now taller than his mom!!!! He takes pride in the fact that now he is taller. For the past few months we have been doing the measuring, sometimes on a daily basis. Within the last month or so my fears and Cameron's dreams have come true.

This is a very bitter/sweet moment for me. Although, I am not very tall and knew this day would come, I still can't believe that is has arrived. To me, this only means one thing..... my kids are getting older which in turn means that I am getting older. If only I could help him realize that just because he is taller doesn't mean that he is wiser too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we are so in that same place at our house. Austin still is an inch or two short, but gaining daily. How 'bout the voice? Is that happening at your house too? I bet I've had 6 or 7 friends this week comment on it: "Who was that who answered the phone?" Austin is just thrilled that he no longer gets mistaken for me!

    ReplyDelete